About Eden Koljord
- Certified Animal Communication Specialist
- Certified Animal Reiki Teacher
- Certified Resonance Therapy® & Resonance Healing® Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Natural Resources
- International Animal Ministry (Ambassador)
- Horse Protection League (Volunteer)
- Shelter Animal Reiki Association (Teacher)
In 1991 at the age of 21, I was diagnosed with Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) and Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS). I spent 2 years in bed sleeping 18 hours a day. These illnesses introduced me to complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). A combination of multiple therapies helped me to achieve a higher level of health and wellness than I had known before.
In 2001, a friend's young son (age 10) lost his battle with cancer. I credit him for opening a spiritual door for me. In 2004, I completed my Reiki Level I & II certifications six months apart. These certifications helped me to discover a whole new world and reconnect me with my Divine gifts.
I have always had a strong connection to animals, and through the years, received subtle communication from them. I repeatedly dismissed it until 2003. Spirit provided an experience with a horse that was so profound, I regard it as THE "defining moment" when I knew animal communication was absolutely possible. I was taking care of a horse while his human companion was on vacation. I was in the barn and heard him say, "I tipped my bucket over." My head jerked to the left, and we just looked at each other. He did in fact tip over his grain bucket, so I replaced what had spilled on the ground. After he finished eating, he thanked me. I said, "You're welcome." It was as natural to me as having a conversation with a person. It was awesome!
Today, I understand my vibrational energy began to change and expand my consciousness, awareness, and mindfulness prior to the communication with the horse. Intuition is the highest faculty of our conscious minds - not, as is commonly thought, a product of our subjective mode of being. Intuition is our capacity to perceive the Truth whole, as the great mystics have seen it - without the reasoning processes of our conscious minds (©2013 by Mile Hi Church SOMAS 101).
After the experience with the horse, my journey led me to Oregon. In 2007, I welcomed Peter Rabbit into my home (see picture). Isn't he cute?!
Peter Rabbit was a house bunny. When I was home, he had the run of the house. When I was away from home, I placed a baby gate in front of my bedroom door to keep him in a "bunny proofed" area. In about one minute, I litter trained him, and he slept in my bed!
In February of 2013, I attended a workshop titled Grieving the Loss of Your Pet facilitated by Dr. Patty Luckenbach. She posed this question, "What I have learned about myself because of you." This was my written response:
I am an animal communicator. I am an energy worker. I am a healer. I am on this planet in service to animals and their human companions. I am here to inspire radiant partnerships and strengthen the human-animal bond. I am here to teach humans the Truth about animals. Stripped of our respective bodies we are One and the same - Divine Essence.
Arielle Ford's definition of a soulmate is someone you can completely be yourself with. Someone with whom you share unconditional love and when you look into their eyes you have the experience of being "home." It may be your kids, parents, siblings, friends, and co-workers AND it can also be your pets. I was blessed to experience this soulmate definition with Peter Rabbit, and because of him, my Original Script became clear. Dr. Patty Luckenbach uses this term to mean an understanding of your Divine Purpose - what you are here to do. During her Grieving the Loss of Your Pet workshop, I was able to put to words my Original Script because of my time with Peter Rabbit. In 2008, I was blessed to move to Maui. At this time, Peter Rabbit transitioned to his place in the Cosmos for his Deepest and Highest Good. I was devastated. Shortly thereafter, I was Divinely guided to meet the founder of Resonance Therapy® & Resonance Healing®, Dr. Sierra Levy. Through her training program, I became an Advanced Resonance Therapy® & Resonance Healing® Practitioner.
In addition, I have also completed:
- all of the courses for Marketing and Business Development for Healing Arts Professionals through the Animal Spirit Healing and Education® Network.
- Advanced Level I Animal Communication, Advanced Level II Interspecies Counselor, and Advanced III Teaching the Basic Course with Penelope Smith.
- Opening Doors to New Realities retreat at Penelope Smith's home - Buffalo Spirit Lodge.
- Animal Reiki Workshop: Core Curriculum, Reiki III and Animal Reiki Teacher Training with Kathleen Prasad.
- Beyond Limits, Science of Mind and Spirit (SOMAS) 101 - practical spirituality for dynamic living.
- Treatment and Meditation, Science of Mind and Spirit (SOMAS) 201 - shifting mental and emotional habits that no longer serve you through deepening and strengthening your spiritual practices.
- Deeper Roots: The Teachers of New Thought, Science of Mind and Spirit (SOMAS) 301 - further embracing the principles of healing, success and prosperity, as well as continuing the dynamic process of self-discovery.
As a certified Animal Communication Specialist, Animal Reiki Teacher, and Resonance Therapy® & Resonance Healing® Practitioner, my intention is to inspire people and their animal companions to discover graceful partnership, healing, and radiant living!
To learn more about
Disclaimer: Eden Koljord is not a veterinarian. She does not diagnose medical issues, offer medical advice, prescribe drugs, or perform surgery. In addition, a session with Eden Koljord is not an alternative or substitute for licensed veterinary or medical care, proper nutrition, training, or healthy exercise.